DC/DC converter for hybrid and electric vehicles
For hybrid and electric vehicles, electronic components such as high-voltage energy storage, electric motors etc. have an important role. Depending on the degree of electrification of the vehicle, components of conventional drive concepts are replaced by more efficient ones. Thus, the generator of hybrid or electric vehicles, which supplies the 12V/24V/48V electrical on-board system, can be saved. Instead of this, a DC/DC converter is required, which changes the voltage of the high-voltage energy storage device to the voltage of the electrical system.
The HV-DC/DC converter DVCH3000 meets the requirements occurring in a vehicle and also impresses with an extremely low construction volume and very high efficiency.
- 400VDC–800VDC wide range input
- Power range up to 3kW
- Adjustable output voltage
- High efficiency – typ. 95%
- Short-circuit / no load protection, over temperature protection
- IP-Protection Class IP65, IP67 & IP6K9K
- Optional controllable via CAN Bus
|Type||Input V||Output V||Output||Cat. No|