E-BVI Battery Guard
The E-BVI indicates the state of charge of 12 Volt lead starter batteries. Long standstill times after production and transportation as well as the ever increasing current consumption of new vehicles often lead to a massive discharge of the battery.
The E-BVI signals clearly and reliably the current charging state via a 3-color LED with high luminance with a net power consumption, which is less than the self-discharge current of automotive batteries.
- Battery voltage indicator for 12VDC lead acid vehicle batteries
- Robust construction, compact housing
- Easy mounting on the windshield of the vehicle using suction cup
- Extremely low power consumption
- Connection via OBD interface
ONLY in large purchase quantity. Please contact us!
|Type||Eingang / Input [V]||Ausgang / Output [V]||Ausgang / Output [A]||Kat. Nr.|
+49 8707 920-135