Fully automated test system for electric mobility (rotor test system)
- Winding inductivity and resistances with spread width
- Capacity and loss factor with spread width
- Dielectric strength / impulse voltages with comparison
- Impulse and partial discharge AC/DC
- Insulation test
- Temperature measurement on the test specimen
- etc. …
A fully automated test system for rotors as part of a production line of e-motors.
The flexible specimen mounting, that enables the contacting of all required specimen without changing the test station, is integrated in the system. A universal contacting interface enables the optimization of the cycle time in the series production. By scanning the barcode of the work piece carrier, the stored tests sequence is loaded automatically at the test station and provides the correct parameter from the data base.
The software specially adapted to the customer‘s requirements also ensures an external control of the test station.