General Conditions for RMA form
1. After sending your RMA request, you receive (processed in the order of receipt) a return form via Email by the Deutronic service department. This form needs to be attached to outside of the return delivery package in a delivery note pouch. Please only return your delivery with this return form and your personal delivery documents.
2. Every return delivery must be accompanied by a fault description. A rapid processing of your delivery can only be achieved when detailed information is supplied. We reserve the right to return the goods unopened at the customer’s cost when the documentation is missing. The flat-rate charge for a return delivery is 10.00 EUR plus freight charges + VAT.
3. If no technical or mechanical fault can be found on the product under complaint, we reserve the right to invoice a flat-rate examination charge for the inspection.
4. The cost of transport and packing for the returned goods shall be to the account of the sender. Insufficiently franked deliveries (for example not prepaid), will not be accepted by Deutronic Elektronik GmbH.
5. Special provisions which deviate from the previously mentioned conditions must be specifically agreed with the customer advisor and confirmed in writing.
6. Furthermore, the General Business Conditions of Deutronic Elektronik GmbH apply. Please use packing materials according to packing regulations as we cannot accept delivery of visibly damaged packages or take responsibility for any damages incurred during transport due to inadequate packing.