The new DVC2503 DC/DC converter is considered a powerful and modular all-rounder among DC/DC converters.
Series start at the beginning of Q3 2022!
Especially in the transport and logistics sector, established converters are increasingly reaching their limits in the course of technological change. Deutronic, as a long-standing partner of the industry, offers with the DVC2503 a product that does not require any compromises on the customer side.
Benefits that convince:
- Power adaptation possible through modularity in 2.5 kW steps (up to 7.5 kW)
- Improved handling through master-slave control
- Coverage of a large number of applications (e.g. fuel cell use, 96V traction battery) due to the wide input voltage range
- Flexible range of applications due to the compact design, the high power density and the robust construction (IP67)
- Optional parameterisation via CAN interface (CAN2.0 A, J1939)
- Reduced integration and operating costs, as no connection to the cooling circuit is necessary
The diverse range of applications and the benefits that go beyond the technical aspects make the DVC2503 an absolute all-rounder.
Output power: 2500W
Input voltage: 48–135VDC
Output voltage: Nom. 24,3VDC, Range 2–30VDC
Output current: Max. 100A