Deutronic presents the SmartCharger 750 – more power, maximum safety and proven quality.
The individual requirements of the professional mobility industry for B2B charging technologies require a wide range of specific chargers for the highly specialized applications. The SmartCharger 750 is specifically designed for charging and monitoring lead-based and LiFePO4 batteries yet offers the flexibility of use in vehicle showrooms and automotive workshops by combining design and robustness in equal measure.
Therefore, you should choose the SmartCharger 750:
- Maximum safety thanks to standardized breakaway coupling
- Smart charging technology with dynamic adaptation to battery and consumption situation
- High reliability and performance due to permanent 50A power supply
- Wide range of applications for lead-acid and lithium batteries thanks to different modes for external power supply / charging / long-term charging especially for showroom requirements / cable compensation
- Improved handling due to PowerUp mode to get deeply discharged LiFePO4 batteries to switch on
- High user friendliness due to display of battery charge status as well as active process via RGB LEDs
- Extensive protection and self-protection functions
- Customized setting possible through individual parameterization
Equipped with a unique breakaway coupling, the Smart-Charger family sets a safety standard to prevent damage and enjoys the worldwide trust of leading car manufacturers.
Availability of the CE variant already from August 2022, devices with international approvals will be available from Q1 2023!
Output power: 750W
Input voltage: 100–240VAC
Output voltage: 14,4/14,0VDC
Output current: Max. 50A