Stator test system
- Winding inductance/ -resistances with spreading width
- Capacity and loss factor with spreading width
- Dielectric strength/ impulse voltage with a comparison
- Impulse partial discharge
- Weighing (before and after the impregnation)
Stators of electric vehicles have to be tested for safety and functioning during the production process and all data has to be saved permanently. The test is fully automated and takes place before and after the impregnation. The stators will be placed on product-specific workpiece carriers which will be adjusted and then placed into the test system. The contacting takes place without any partial discharge and, thus, provides unrestricted and reproducible measured values which are also valid across systems.