The increasing economic and technical demands on flexibility and reliability rise with the complexity of industrial plants. Due to its retrofittability, the Deutronic D-IBM2900 energy buffer is predestined for use in a wide variety of areas or industries and enables optimization in terms of sustainability thanks to its diverse flexibility and adaptation potential. In addition, it can be used as a backup solution to avoid cycle delays, idle times or downtime in industrial environments. In this way, the use of the product makes a decisive contribution to reducing time, costs and risks – while at the same time increasing performance.
The D-IBM2900 as energy storage device convinces with a capacity of 2900 mAh and can be used mobile as well as stationary. Compatibility with Deutronic DBL three-phase chargers makes Deutronic your problem solver in the field of decentralized power supply. Ensuring an uninterrupted power supply, it can even be implemented in outdoor areas due to the classification in protection class I and in combination with the corresponding charging trolley Deutronic offers a convenient overall package. Also for customers with the focus on lean management and continuous improvement, the energy buffer is the ideal solution due to its flexibility.
Deutronic is the innovation leader with the D-IBM2900 and convinces with a high quality and robust product, which at the same time meets the highest technical requirements. In line with safety standards, each unit is equipped with a self-sufficient battery system as well as internal BMS (single cell monitoring) and emergency stop, complemented by an inspection port to safely separate the battery packs for storage and to prevent deep discharge. Two redundant safety shutdowns with a 1 kV isolation voltage provide additional protection.
- Ensuring an uninterrupted power supply in the industrial plant area, with simultaneous downtime reduction
- Backup solution to avoid delays in the industrial environment
- Mobile loading unit enables flexible supply in vehicle fleets or in rework stations
- Flexible use in the context of continuous improvement processes or short-term adaptations
- Autonomous battery system with internal BMS (single cell monitoring) and emergency stop
- Inspection opening for safe separation of battery packs for storage and prevention of deep discharge
- Two redundant safety shutdowns with a 1 kV isolation voltage
- Rugged construction meets protection class I requirements
- Compatibility with Deutronic DBL three-phase chargers (DBL1200/3W, DBL1600/3W and DBL1800/3W)
|Type||Eingang / Input [V]||Ausgang / Output [V]||Ausgang / Output [A]||Kat. Nr.|
|D-IBM2900 1AC||95–240VAC Weitbereich / wide range||410–550VDC||Max. 5A||107483|
|D-IBM2900 3AC||3 x 200–500VAC mit Toleranzbereich 187–550VAC / with tolerance range 187–550VAC||410–550VDC||Max. 5A||107482|
|Produkt Flyer Fertigungsanlagen||D-IBM2900-Energiepuffersystem-Fertigung|
|Produkt Flyer Mobiler Einsatz||D-IBM2900-Energiepuffersystem-Mobil|
|Product Flyer Manufacturing plants||D-IBM2900-Energy buffer system-manufacturing|
|Product Flyer Mobile application||D-IBM2900-Energy buffer system-mobile|
|Accessories catalogue||Charging Technology-Accessories|
+49 8707 920-135