Due to the fact that planar devices are used, it is possible to achieve a high power density combined with a very flat design.
The different types of the classes 450W and 1900W are optional controllable via CAN or RS-232. The DVC1903 provides a maximum output power of 3.840W. Other input voltage ranges are available on request.
- Wide range input
- High efficiency – typ. 93%
- Short-circuit, no load and over temperature protection
- IP-protection class IP65
- Parallel connectable
- Galvanical isolated switching regulator
- Particularly flat and compact design
- On Request: CAN bus / RS232 (adjustable output voltage)
|Type||Input V||Output V||Output||Cat. No|